1. Remove the green tops from the radishes and slice them into the thinnest possible rounds. Rinse the carrot, peeling is not necessary, and use a vegetable peeler to create thin ribbons. Pickle the vegetables in 3 tablespoons of water, white wine vinegar, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Set aside, but stir occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F). Bake the rolls in the oven according to the instructions on the packaging.
3. Dressing: Mix the mustard, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Season with ample black pepper.
4. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Finely chop the pickles. Chop the parsley. Tear the red oak leaf lettuce into large pieces.
5. Halve the rolls, spread both sides with the vegan préparé, and season with a pinch of cayenne pepper. Top with the shallot, pickles, and parsley. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve the cannibal toast with the red oak leaf lettuce and the quick-pickled vegetables.
- Ingredients: 1/2 bunch Radishes
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Whole wheat rolls
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 Shallot Pickles
- to taste 1/2 packet Curly parsley 1/2 piece Red oak leaf lettuce 135g BonMush Vegan Préparé 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar 1 teaspoon Sugar Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- and black pepper