Start with making the oil + basil mayo by mixing the ingredients.
1. Cook your burger in a pan with some oil.
2. After cooking them, brush them with the "glaze." The burger should still be hot so that the glaze can melt slightly.
3. Spread the buns with the basil mayo and generously sprinkle it with the crunchy quinoa. Add a few lettuce leaves.
4. Bite into the best burger of your life!
- Green Oil 300 grams of rapeseed oil
- 75 grams of basil
- 15 grams of marjoram
- 10 grams of parsley
Basil Mayo 250 grams of green oil
- 100 grams of rapeseed oil
- 50 grams of white vinegar
- 6 grams of mustard powder
- 10 grams of salt
- 15 grams of shredded marjoram Quinoa Crunch
- 100 grams of white quinoa
- 200 grams of water
- 2 grams of garlic powder Gochujang Glaze Iceberg lettuce