1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F). Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Oven fries: Rinse the potatoes and scrub them clean; peeling is optional. Cut the potatoes into fries and rinse them under cold water. Pat them dry with a kitchen towel and place them on the baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the fries with a little oil and toss them well to ensure each fry has a thin layer of oil. Make sure the fries are spaced apart to allow even baking. You may use a second baking sheet to spread the fries if needed. Bake high in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until the fries are golden brown and crispy. Stir them halfway through.
4. Tomato crevette: Chop the parsley. Peel the shallot and finely dice it. Mix the Sea Salad with parsley and shallot, taste, and season with salt and black pepper. Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and flesh, and set aside. Season the inside of the tomatoes with a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Fill the tomatoes with the salad.
5. Dressing: Finely chop the chives and mix them with the white wine vinegar and 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Finely chop the flesh of the tomatoes and mix it with the seeds, chives, olive oil, and white wine vinegar. Taste and season with salt and black pepper. Clean the lettuce, tear it into large pieces, and place it in a bowl. Clean the carrot thoroughly; peeling is optional. Grate it coarsely and mix it with the dressing and lettuce, tossing everything together.
6. Cut the lemon into wedges.
7. Check if the fries are done. Serve the tomato crevette with the fries and salad, garnishing with a lemon wedge. Looks fantastic and tastes even better!
- Ingredients: 400g Organic potatoes chives flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Shallot 135g (one pack) BonMush Sea Salad
- 3 tomatoes White wine vinegar Head of lettuce
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Lemon Olive oil Salt and black pepper Parchment paper to line your baking tray